Tuesday, September 29, 2015

What is Doyenne?

Welcome to Doyenne 101!
     
     I got my inspiration for the name of my blog from bustle.com's "13 Awesome Words For Women You Need To Start Using Right Now."

     "A doyenne is the feminine version of a badass leader who possesses the trifecta for power: seniority, authority and rank,"  stated in Bustle.com.

     I think that doyenne is a perfect word because we as women should all aim to be a "badass leader" who strives for success and wants to be at the top ranks. 

     My blog posts weekly will focus on the significance of becoming a doyenne by finding a balance between priorities in college such as work, school, homework, having a social life, friends, relationships and health and fitness.

     I will contribute and comment to stories that empower and inspire women and connect it back to how it could benefit you while balancing everything else college throws at you.

     It's no joke that your college years come and go before your own eyes. These 4 or more years, depending on how much time you actually continue your studies, shape you into who you are or who you want to be. You truly find yourself.

     Hopefully my blog will help make finding yourself in college a success while installing confidence and staying healthy mentally and physically.

      My goal is essentially to create a blog that will help young women in college, just like me, be the most successful they can be by providing tips, posts, links, videos and any other helpful information sites to help ease what they call the "most important 4 years of your life."



 

No comments:

Post a Comment